When money and women talk.
All is set for the Financial Inclusion & Women Empowerment #IWB Event on June 30th at the Toronto Metro Hall. It’s being hosted by IWB – Immigrant Women In Business.
Immigrant businesswomen will get inspirational leadership and essential tips on legal issues and how to source capital to grow their businesses.
The IWB Event is supporting Canada’s development objectives of financial inclusion and unlocking the potential of women.
The seminar will dispel the misconceptions about finding money for your business and break down the basics of funding.
The seminar topics and speakers will include:
- What types of funding are available
- Strategies for getting funding
- Key success factors
- Entrepreneurs – Jean Barrett’s Micro Finance Program for women immigrants
- Stephen Clarke – Revenue sharing, convertible loans and other hot funding ideas
- Monique Davis ‘ Her Score, Take Control’
- Oumou Samake ‘Basic business laws that every entrepreneur needs to know’
- Susan Henry’s Micro Finance Program & Social Impact Entrepreneurship Loans and Alterna offerings
- Elena Bogomaz ‘Real Estate Investing with specific strategies for Immigrants’
- Garcia Hanson-Francis-‘Payroll tips for smell business’
- Crypto Funding and equity crowdfunding
- Oumou Samaké – Real Estate and Project Management
IWB – who we are
IWB – Immigrant Women In Business is a fast-growing network of thought-leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators and activists.
It’s a Non-Profit Organization bringing together Women from over 70 different Countries around the globe. Its motto is: “We are Stronger Together.”