The perfect situation to flourish does not exist. Michael Abrokwah says you can create it
Flourish is defined as to grow well, to succeed, to make big wave-like movements. Flourish means to develop in a healthy or vigorous way, especially as the result of a particularly favorable environment.
The biggest challenge is that the environment is never always favorable. That’s why it is called life.
How to flourish.
Given this reality, how can you flourish in challenging times. How can you move from survival mode to this state of flourish, no matter what life throws at you.
Author and Minister Michael Abrokwah provides some fascinating insights in his latest book simply titled FLOURISH: A Winning Perspective To Help You Through Tough Times
Here are the highlights:
- The perfect situation to flourish does not exist, but you can create one.
- Whenever you catch yourself spending way too much time looking back at your hurts, you should instead be figuring out how to overcome the hurdles facing you.
- Learn to develop a deep thirst to thrive despite your challenges.
- You can get into the Bible and join the company of many men and women who changed their lives and impacted their communities.
- You can learn from these ordinary humans, who achieved much with little. How did they thrive where others withered, leaving behind them the impressive legacies we read about in the Bible?
- The big secret and the one winning perspective is that with God, you can flourish in spite of your challenges.
In FLOURISH – A Winning Perspective to Help You Through Tough Times, Michael Abrokwah dives into the lives of many biblical heroes and explores the strategies for heroism.
You will discover and overcome what hinders your growth. You can also look forward to walking away from this journey equipped with the keys to thriving in all seasons of life.
Flourish can now have a new meaning to you.